Location: Tirana, Albania
Project: Developing a Utility Management Training Program Curricula Framework for the Water Supply and Wastewater Utility Managers in the Danube Region
TF No.: 012722
Position Title: Junior Management Specialist
The Water Supply and Sewerage Association of Albania (SHUKALB) has received financing from the International Association of Water Utilities in the Danube Region (IAWD), under the Danube Water Program, toward the cost of implementing the project “Developing a Utility Management Training Program Curricula Framework for the Water Supply and Wastewater Utility Managers in the Danube Region”.
SHUKALB intends to apply part of the proceeds for the position of a Junior Management Specialist to support the Project Manager in the overall execution and management of the project. This is a part time position (less than 50% of a normal work week) with duration of approximately eight months. This position reports to the Project Manager. The general tasks to be covered by the Junior Management Specialist are:
- Conduction of research on existing models of public administration/ utility director training programs, typical program curricula content, and training delivery models;
- Support the Project Manager in the day to day activities of the Project, by providing assistance during the drafting of reports, communication, as well as logistics of the Project.
The interested applicants should demonstrate:
- Education and/ or experience background related to management sciences;
- Excellent command, written and spoken, of both Albanian and English;
- Ability to use Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The applicants must be recent graduates or individuals with up to 4 years of professional work experience.
The Water Supply and Sewerage Association of Albania now invites eligible applicants to indicate their interest in undertaking this assignment. Prior to applying, interested applicants are expected to review the background information on the Project under this link http://shukalb.al/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Project-Narrative.pdf. Once having reviewed the background information on the Project, interested applicants with the required qualifications and work experience must submit an Expression of Interest, along with their detailed CV, to SHUKALB.
An individual will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers (current edition).
Expressions of Interest must be delivered electronically to SHUKALB at email@example.com by 22 November, 2016.
Water Supply and Sewerage Association of Albania
Rruga “Pjeter Bogdani”, Nd. 39/1
Njësia Bashkiake Nr. 5, Kodi Postar 1019
Tel/Fax: (+355/4) 2245 101