Project: Sustainable Water Sector Capacity Development in Albania
Project ID No.: AID-182-A-14-00001
Consulting Services: Local Expert(s)
Position: Train of Trainers (ToT) Training Delivery Expert
Type of Assignment: Short-term assignment (October 2017)
The Water Supply and Sewerage Association of Albania (SHUKALB) has received a grant from USAID towards implementation of the Project “Sustainable Water Sector Capacity Development in Albania” during the period October 2014 – September 2018. The overall Project Objective is to build a platform for training in Albania and the Western Balkans that will be an example for sustainable workforce development and which will contribute to increased professionalism in the delivery of the essential public services of water supply and wastewater management.
The Local Expert(s) under this assignment will work under Component 1 of the Project – Skills Training Courses, and the overall purpose of the assignment is to deliver a generic Training of Trainers (ToT), on adult learning principles and techniques. The ToT delivery will be based on the Trainee’s Manual and the Trainer’s Guide that have been already developed by the Project. The Expert(s) will work closely with an International Expert.
More specifically, under this assignment the Expert(s) shall:
- Develop the ToT Agenda in consultation with the International Expert.
- Develop and conduct pre and post training evaluations.
- Deliver the ToT using the ToT Trainee’s Manual and Trainer’s Guide.
- Reflect any changes to the Trainee’s Manual, Trainer’s Guide, and Power Point Slides, following the training delivery.
The interested expert should demonstrate:
- Education and/or training background on Adult/ Vocational Education, Business Administration, Management, or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing and delivering of training courses.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience in providing capacity development services.
- Excellent command, written and spoken, of both Albanian and English.
The Water Supply and Sewerage Association of Albania now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services for this position. Interested consultants with the required qualifications and work experience must submit their CV long with other supporting documents to SHUKALB.
Expressions of interest must be delivered electronically to the address below by 6 October, 2017.
Water Supply and Sewerage Association of Albania
Attn: Pamela Meta, Project Coordinator
Tel/Fax: (+355/4) 2249 631