SHUKALB is delighted to announce that the upcoming 2022 Danube Water Forum themed “Energizing the Water Sector in the Danube Region” will be held on 28-29 June 2022, at the Rogner Hotel, Tirana. The forum will be followed by the Conference on “The Benchmarking and Asset Management Nexus – Key Tools for Regulators and Decision Makers” to be held on 30 June.
The Danube Water Program, run by IAWD and the World Bank, and co-funded by the Austrian Government, organizes this Forum in cooperation with SHUKALB.
The Forum will draw more than 150 senior water sector representatives from the Danube region to discuss the link between energy and water from different angles, with sessions exploring recent developments in the energy market and its effects on utilities in the region, innovative technologies, financing, and the creation of an enabling environment for modernization and reform.
The Forum’s language will be English, with simultaneous translation into Albanian. Only physical participation will be possible.
For more information on registration process, fees, and details on logistics, please follow the link: https://www.iawd.at/eng/event/711/details/w/0/2022-danube-water-forum/
In addition, parallel to the event, the organizers offer a spot for corporate partners to showcase their latest products, from pipes, pumps, meters, software to engineering and management services. This is a first-class opportunity for private companies to meet with the leading utilities in the region and raise the visibility of their brand in this lively market.
IAWD and SHUKALB cordially invite you to participate in the 2022 Danube Water Forum as an Exhibitor. Book your Exhibition package now to enjoy the following advantages:
- Free registration for one representative (including participation in the two-day conference, as well as meals and social events)
- Full support during the event by our team
- Display of promotional and information material within the event’s venue (1 table, space for 1 roll-up)
- Network Opportunities during the breaks
- Invitation to participate in the Welcome Reception and the Conference Dinner
- Appreciation of support in the event’s brochure
- Presentation of logo plus one slide on screen during the breaks
- Receive a dedicated announcement on our LinkedIn channel